30 day challenge: day 29
29. Your opinions on the television show Glee. Interesting to watch when nothing else is on. The songs are catchy. Lea Michelle is really hot.
30 day challenge: day 28
28. Your first celebrity crush. It’s a tie between the Backstreet Boys, N*Sync, and Aaron Carter.
30 day challenge: day 27
27. List your three favorite girls names, three favorite boys names, and your three favorite names for a pet. Girls: Serena, Sienna, Vera, Darby, Arabella. Boys: Harper, Decklin, Aiden, Coleman, Harvey. Pets: For my future puppy, something like a dessert, fashion house, or celebrity/movie character I love.
30 day challenge: day 26
26. Name one place you would love to visit one day. Paris, France. *I’m finishing this 30 day challenge right now. It’s been well past thirty days.
30 day challenge: day 25
25. Tell us about the last book you read (for leisure or for school). I’m in the middle of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. The older I get, the easier it is to get through big long books. I love reading a few chapters each night before I fall asleep. I can still grasp small glimpses of my childhood when I read Harry Potter, which is comforting.
I don’t want to date someone just to date someone. I want to be with a guy who’s...– Blake Lively
30 day challenge: day 24
24. Tell us about the last movie you saw in theaters. I saw “No Strings Attatched” this past weekend. First of all, I was all alone and it was a date movie, so couples surrounded me. But anyways, it was actually a good movie; I’m a sucker for rom com’s. Ashton Kutcher’s acting has improved, and it’s refreshing to watch Natalie Portman not make herself bleed...
30 day challenge: day 23
23. Your opinions on Lady Gaga. (from yesterday) I went to see her in concert in September & it was the best show. Her music is perfect to get drunk/horny to. I’ll always be a little monster.
30 day challenge: day 22
22. Do you play a sport? Tell us about it. If not, talk about a different hobby you may have. I played soccer once and hated it. Dance was my hobby. Over the years it became a passion & my future career, so it’s not a hobby anymore. It’s only athletic thing I enjoy. Working out at the gym is boring but feels good. Going for occasional runs in the spring & summer are nice...
30 day challenge: day 21
21. Your favorite subject to study. In school, I’ve always enjoyed english and social studies. I’m fascinated by history and civics. In college I’m majoring in dance; hopefully I get accepted to a school where I can double major in that and business.